Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship - visa process
If you received a notification from the Tempus Public Foundation about your Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship for the Academic year 2019-20, you need to apply for a visa to enter Hungary. You can start the visa process, when you have:
- The final Letter of Award of the Tempus Public Foundation;
- The Letter of Admission of the University.
After obtaining these documents please, take the following steps:
1. Apply online for a visa appointment at our Consulate for any Sunday or Tuesday starting from 30th of June, 2019. You can make an appointment here: https://ifr.mfa.gov.hu/Idopontfoglalas/Pages/Idopontfoglalas.aspx → Jordan → Application for national permanent residence.
2. Complete, sign and scan the application form together with its appendix and forward them with a copy of your passport and the documents mentioned in point 3. below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (only scanned documents in pdf. format can be accepted). Please mention in the subject of your e-mail only your name and the date of appointment.
3. Appear at the Consulate (24 Hani Al-Akasheh Street, Abdoun, Amman 11181) at the time you have reserved, bringing the confirmation on your online appointment and the following original documents:
- Letter of Award of the Tempus Public Foundation;
- Letter of Admission of the University;
- Valid passport - the passport validity must exceed the planned stay in the Schengen area by at least three months and must have been issued within the past ten years;
- one passport size photo - with white background that shows face features completely, not older than six months;
- Application forms completed;
- Travel insurance covering one month from the planned departure to Hungary;
- For those who will pursue Bachelor and Master studies: your certified bank statements (in English) or of your parents’ or guardians’ and a commitment letter (incl. from the parent or guardian) to provide support during your studies in Hungary (original, in English); copy of the passport or ID of the parent or guardian;
- For those who will pursue PhD studies: personal certified bank statements (in English).
- The English version of tawjihi and / or diplomas.
The visa is free of charge.
The Consular Section is looking forward to receiving you.