Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship - visa process
If you received a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship award from the Tempus Public Foundation and the Letter of Admission from your host University, and, you accepted your scholarship (we kindly ask you to inform Tempus Public Foundation about your decision of accepting or refusing the scholarship); you have to apply for a visa to enter Hungary.
To this end, please take the following steps as soon as possible:
1. Complete, sign and scan the application form, the copy of your passport and the documents mentioned in Point 3, and send them via email to email@example.com.
- Only scanned documents in pdf. format can be accepted!
- Documents should be scanned separately and named according to its content.
- Please mention your name in the subject of your e-mail.
You can find the application form here.
We kindly request making an appointment only after sending all the necessary documents via email! Incomplete emails and attachments may not be accepted.
2. Book a visa appointment at the Consulate through our online appointment system: https://konzinfobooking.mfa.gov.hu/home → Jordan → Visa application (long-term; residence permit – D) (In the automatic reply message, you will also find the link to the application form.)
3. Visit the Consulate (24 Hani Al-Akasheh Street, Abdoun, Amman 11181) at the time you have reserved, bring the confirmation of your online appointment and the following original documents:
- Application form (form + Appendix 14) completed and signed;
- Letter of Award of the Tempus Public Foundation;
- Letter of Admission of the University;
- Valid passport - the passport validity must exceed the planned stay in the Schengen area by at least 3 months and must have been issued within the past 10 years;
- One passport size photo – with white background that shows face features completely, not older than 6 months;
- Travel insurance covering one month from the planned departure to Hungary;
- Proof of accommodation; e.g. confirmation of dormitory acceptance, lease agreement, hotel booking, etc.
- Bank statement:
- For those who will pursue Bachelor and Master studies: parent's or guardian’s certified bank statements (in English) from last 6 months, and commitment letter from the parent/guardian to support the student during the time of his/her studies in Hungary (original, in English); copy of the passport or ID of the parent/guardian;
- For those who will pursue PhD studies: personal certified bank statements (in English).
- The English version of Tawjihi and/or diplomas + Transcripts.
The visa is free of charge.
The Consular Section is looking forward to receiving you.